Recruitment Event: Cyber Security and Defence
Time & Location
About the Event
First Section (30 minutes)- with James Corcoran and Christine Maxwell
Career paths in Cyber Security and defence in the public sector.
- Breaking down barriers.
- Government goals and the importance of these goals.
- What skills are in demand?
Second Section- Q&A (20 mins)
Final Section (10 mins)- CV Workshop
- *Disclaimer: we are a recruitment company, not CV experts*
- Go through an example CV template.
- Mention of the vacancies we have available.
- Chance to give out contact details to arrange 1 to 1 phone calls about CVs and jobs.
James is responsible for the public sector and defence recruitment for Sanderson Government & Defence. Having spent 16 years in the recruitment industry recruiting across a wide range of markets, James is now focused on assisting government and defence organisations maximise their potential to grow by promoting and facilitating inclusion in their recruiting practices.
Christine has been a Director of the Ministry of Defence since April 2019 and is an Information and Cyber Security leader.
- Sold OutGeneral Admission£0£00£0