Thu, 21 Apr|
Government-Funded Cybersecurity Bootcamp with QA
Want to become a cybersecurity professional in 9 weeks, free of charge?Join us for an exclusive event with QA to discuss the Government funded Cybersecurity Skills Bootcamps. At this event you will also learn from a QA's perspective, how to best put yourself forward for their application process.
Time & Location
21 Apr 2022, 18:30 – 20:00
London, 109-117 Middlesex St, London E1 7JF, UK
About the Event
Want to become a cybersecurity professional in 9 weeks, free of charge?
Join us for an exclusive event with QA to discuss the Government funded Cybersecurity Skills Bootcamps which offer a free, 9 weeks course. At this event you will also learn from a QA's perspective, how to best put yourself forward for their application process. Register now as seating is limited!
Who is this event for?
This event is for everyone interested in Cybersecurity but does not have the background to transition or enter the industry.
How do QA's Digital Skills Bootcamps work?
- They’re absolutely free for you to attend.
- These workshops are available to everyone in England.
- They’re delivered live by our training experts but are done so virtually in the comfort of your own home via QA’s Virtual Classroom technology.
- They take place over 9 weeks, all full-time learning. That's 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday – with self-paced assignments to work through in your own time.
- They put you through your paces, equipping you with the key digital skills the world’s leading organisations covet so highly.
- You’ll even get industry-recognised accreditation at the end of the programme as evidence of your newly acquired skills.
- The live instructor sessions are supported with online learning via QA’s Cloud Academy platform. There’s a pre-classroom pathway, covering python fundamentals and cloud literacy, and you’ll also learn the soft skills and work-ready know-how to hit the ground running. So from presenting with confidence and preparing a high-quality CV to readying yourself for technical interviews – our leading trainers have your back.
- At the end of the training, you will work with your dedicated recruitment support manager, who will support you to secure job interviews for local technical roles that match your newly acquired skills.
General Admission + Donation